LIST OF 10 BEERS CURRENTLY ON TAP / see beer prices here / tap selection of special releases may change without notice.
Feel free to scroll down to “waiting for tap space” list to see possible Special Releases we might be tapping if there is space. We appreciate your adventurous spirit and willingness to let us surprise you with which special release you happen to catch during your next visit to our nano brewery.
- CHERRY AMBER ALE (IBU 25 / ABV 5.30) – JUST TAPPED! Special Release
- MANGO ORANGE HEFE (IBU 15 / ABV 5.00) – Limited Release.
- MARGARITA HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 15 / ABV 5.00) – YUM! Limited Release
- DARK RED ALE– (IBU 27 / ABV 5.60)
- BOHEMIAN PILSNER(IBU 37 / ABV 4.80)
- Milk PORTER (IBU 30 / ABV 5.00)
- West Coast Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.70)
- Citra IPA (IBU 71 / ABV 6.30)
- NITRO Black IPA (IBU 55 / ABV 5.80) – NEW on tap
- HAZELNUT Porter – on NITRO (IBU 30 / ABV 5.00) Very limited release, less than 30 liters. Excellent option for the Nitro Tap.
- Red and White WINE– available by the glass – check here for prices.
- BC Cider – now available in 750 mL flip-top bottles. Drink in our tasting room or take home, your choice! Prices.
WAITING FOR TAP SPACE:
- Peanut-Butter Cinnamon Porter (IBU 31 / ABV 5.20%) – waiting for Nitro tap
- MANGO HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 15 / ABV 5.00) – 2nd batch
- BLUEBERRY LIME HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 15 / ABV 5.00)
- MARGARITA HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 15 / ABV 5.00) – 2nd batch
- PINA COLADA SUMMER BEER (IBU 20 / ABV 4.90) – in the works
- RASPBERRY ROSE-HIP FLOWER HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 15 / ABV 5.00) – in the works
- Black IPA (IBU 55 / ABV 5.80)
- NITRO Milk Porter (IBU 30 / ABV 5.00)
- SOLD OUT – BLUEBERRY CHERRY DARK ALE (IBU 25 / ABV 5.40)
- SOLD OUT – BLACK CURRANT HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 15 / ABV 5.00) – Limited Release.
- SOLD OUT – MANGO LIME HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 15 / ABV 5.00
- SOLD OUT – CHERRY ALE with MANDARIN Zest (IBU 25 / ABV 5.3) – Special Release. Based on our Amber Ale, with added mandarin orange zest and dark cherries.
- SOLD OUT – MANGO LEMON HEFE (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) Special Release – JUST TAPPED! Organic Mango, Lemons and German-style Wheat Beer. Hello Summer.
- SOLD OUT – PINEAPPLE MANGO HEFEWEIZEN ( IBU 12/ ABV 5.0) NEW! Limited Release. If you like fruity but a bit less sweet, this is the one…
- ENGLISH TOFFEE PUDDING ALE (IBU 28 / ABV 5.40) – SOLD OUT
- SOUR CHERRY IPA (IBU 50 / ABV 5.50) – *SOLD OUT!* – we loved this beer and will definitely bring it back again soon
- Pineapple Ginger IPA (IBU 50 / ABV 5.40) *SOLD OUT!*
- VANILLA CINNAMON HAZELNUT Porter (IBU 30 / ABV 5.00) *SOLD OUT!*
- RED GRAPEFRUIT – GINGER IPA (IBU 47 / ABV 5.5) *SOLD OUT – Special Release*
- PANTS on FIRE Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.30) – *SOLD OUT! – Limited Release* SPICY FUN beer! – organic jalapenos, red chili peppers and ginger
- PEACH LAGER (IBU 33 / ABV 5.20) *SOLD OUT Special Release*
- COCONUT ALE (IBU 28 / ABV 5.20) *SOLD OUT!!!* Nice dark beer with a hint of coconut.
- PEACH LAGER (IBU 33 / ABV 5.20) SOLD OUT!!!*Special Release*
- HAND of BUDDHA BLACKBERRY ALE (IBU 22 / ABV 5.10) LIMITED BREW – SOLD OUT!!! – very unique and very delicious – a must try!
- SOLD OUT!! – WAR OF THE WORLDS LAGER (IBU 20 / ABV 5.2) – *SPECIAL RELEASE*
- SOLD OUT!!! – NUTMEG-VANILLA DARK ALE (IBU 50 / ABV 5.20) *NEW Special Release*
- SOLD OUT!!! – DANK DOUG IPA (IBU 32, ABV 6.20%) – GUEST TAP ALERT!!! We have received a small batch of dank hazy IPA from our friends at Northwest Hop Farms. SEVEN different hop varieties were combined to fill this hazy, juicy, fruity, citrusy IPA with enough bitterness to impress even the most adventurous taste buds. To be hones, we can’t wait to try it!
- SOLD OUT! – BlackCurrant LAGER (IBU 20 / ABV 4.75) – *Special Release* A little more hoppy than our Hefeweizen-based fruit releases, but definitely summery enough to break up this snow and cold monotony – the Keg is almost empty!!!
- CASK BEER – Milk Porter aged with Whiskey Oak Chips (IBU 30 / ABV 5.00)
- SMaSH IPA (IBU 50 / ABV 5.50) – Sold out. We might brew it again later this summer
- SOLD OUT! – MANGO-ORANGE HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) *Our Favorite Fruity Combo * – Organic Mango, Refreshing Orange and traditional German-style Wheat Beer – Special Release
- SOLD OUT – CHOCOLATE CARAMEL TRUFFLE PORTER (IBU 30 / ABV 5.6) *Limited Release* – This beer packs a ton of flavor but it is on the sweet side.
- SOLD OUT!! – PINEAPPLE IPA (IBU 45 / ABV 5.00) – Special Release
- SOLD OUT!! – GUAVA-CHERRY IPA (IBU 50 / ABV 5.40) – this interesting combo of fruits did not manage to overpower the hoppiness of the IPA, so expect a beer which is still hoppy with powerful underlying aroma of cherry and guava pure. We made a small batch of 30 liters for you to try
- SOLD OUT!! WHISKEY PORTER on NITRO (IBU 30 / ABV 6.50) – NITRO Limited Release! This brew tastes exactly like its name indicates. It is strong, with higher alcohol content and the Nitro tap gives it an amazingly rich mouth-feel. Not recommended for Growler fills since it is only half carbonated.
- SOLD OUT!! – PEACH ALE (IBU 25 / ABV 5.20%) – Unlike the Peach Lager which was fruity and sweet, this beer is based on our Amber Ale and it is darker and with only a hint of peach flavor. This new combo is definitely worth a try.
- SOLD OUT – MANGO PEACH HEFE (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) Special Release – NEW! Peaches, Organic Mango and German-style Wheat Beer. We love it! The perfect summer beer.
- SOLD OUT – PINEAPPLE ALE ( IBU 25/ ABV 5.0) BACK ON TAP – only half a keg left! Limited Release. More hoppy than the pineapple Hefeweizen we made in the past but lighter than our previous batch of Pineapple IPA. A good middle ground. Very refreshing beer with strong pineapple undertones.
- SOLD OUT – NITRO HONEY BROWN (IBU 32, ABV 5.60)
- more about our beers here: Beer Descriptions
- Beer Prices, Cask and Special Release pricing here: BEER PRICES
- KEG info here: Keg Prices
MIGHT BREW AGAIN:
- Belgian Wit
- Oat Pale Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.20)
- Spruce Blonde Ale (IBU 22 / ABV 5.00)
- Negra Noche Bock (IBU 20 / ABV 6.20)
- Mexican Lager (IBU 20 / ABV 4.80)
- Honey Brown Ale (IBU 32, ABV 5.60) – SOLD OUT, will brew next fall
- Amber Ale (IBU 25 / ABV 5.30)
for PAST EXPERIMENTS – keep scrolling down
Photo by Everyday Epic Marketing
- !!!CASK!!! – STRAWBERRY RHUBARB IPA – Saturday – July 7th, 2018 – IPA Hoppy, Rhubarb Tart, Smelling strongly of strawberries but not at all tasting sweet or fruity. If we try this one again, we will probably leave out Rhubarb and add some raspberries. Thanks for coming to support our experiment!
- !!!CASK!!! – Chipotle Dark Ale (July 2018) – we only made 20 liters of this intriguing mixture, combining smooth dark ale with smoked chipotle. THE VERDICT: a very interesting combination of flavors and aromas in this one! Personally, the more mature it got, the more I enjoyed it. The spicy chipotle kick mellowed over time and what remained was a rich dark ale full of flavors. Definitely not a beer I would drink in large quantities, but very enjoyable after June and July filled with fruity, sour and light beers. I would definitely want to see this one back around Halloween and/or Christmas.
- RASPBERRY HEFEWEIZEN – July 21, 2018 – this beer is made with real raspberries (no juices or powders), it is amazing and it’s also almost gone! Everybody LOVED this beer and we blew through 60 liters in less than 2 weeks. Thank you all, we will try to re-create this summer favorite mix.
- !!!CASK!!! – PINEAPPLE EXPRESS IPA – Thursday, August 2nd Release – Hoppy, fruity yet not sweet and definitely pineapple-mandarin refreshing! The verdict – we loved this beer and will definitely make it again sometime.
- MANGO-ORANGE HEFEWEIZEN (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) – *AUG 9th RELEASE* – this beer is made with organic mango and orange. How do the local craft beer connoisseurs feel about this summer combo? Since half a keg of the Mango Hefe was emptied in six hours on Thursday, our guess is that it hit the spot! Organic mango, orange and Hefeweizen mix turned out to be the winning combination for those looking for some variety in their usual craft beer selection. We will make more some day soon.
- !!!CASK!!! – KIWI BLUEBERRY LEMON SMaSH IPA – August 30, 2018 release. Although delicious, the general consensus was that the aroma of fresh kiwis and blueberries was too subtle to make this beer unique enough to bring back again. Let the true ale experimentation continue…
- ELDERFLOWER IPA (IBU 50 / ABV 5.50) – ***SEPT 6th SPECIAL RELEASE*** full of citrus flavours with subtle hints of elderflower. 30 liter keg – Special Release.
- The War of the Worlds LAGER – *LIMITED RELEASE* based on Negroni, an iconic Italian cocktail.
- LINGONBERRY HEFEWEIZEN – *LIMITED RELEASE on Sept 28th* Tasting a bit sweet, a bit tart, yet Hefe-refreshing. This was a nice one, but we missed our Deep Blue Blueberry Hefe.
- ORANGE ZEST Dark Ale – Released on September 13th. Intense malt aroma, caramel and chocolate notes with distinct orange and lemon overtones. Replaced by The War of the Worlds Lager on October 6. This turned out to be an acquired taste but those who loved it, loved it and since we also did enjoy this bitter sweat strong ale, we will make some more soon-ish.
- DEEP BLUE-berry Hefeweizen (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) – very nice, will be back in the spring
- RASPBERRY – RED BERRY WEST COAST ALE – tapped Oct 12th 2018, this beer was absolutely delicious! We agreed to make more next summer
- PANTS on FIRE Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.30) – Oct 19th Release, this was a FUN FUN FUN beer and we will make more end of November or in December!
- PINEAPPLE Hefeweizen – Release middle of October, we loved this beer so much that we will definitely bring it back…
- BLACK CURRANT Hefeweizen (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) – LIMITED RELEASE, October 2018 – delicious, so we will make more
- ESPRESSO shots and APRICOTS Dark Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.70) – ‘Falling Through the Night Sky’| Limited Release
- BLACK CURRANT Hefeweizen (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) – November 2018. An amazing combination which we will love to return to as soon as we get tired of the new mixes.
- RUPERT PUPKIN pumpkin spice ALE (IBU 25 / ABV 5.30) – Released for Thanksgiving and again for Halloween, this spicy delight was too spicy for some, but just right for others. Ah the varied tastes of a beer-lover. We have yet to produce a beer which will be loved by all. No matter, it is our job to keep trying and we don’t mind because we love our beer-making job!
- NITRO COCONUT Ale (IBU 25 / ABV 5.30) *Limited Release* – A Sweet Holiday Dessert you can sip on! Interesting beer, we may try something similar in the future just for fun.
- NITRO NUTMEG CINNAMON Dark Ale (IBU 28 / ABV 5.10) – *Limited Release*
WHAT SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE ASKED FOR:
- A Juicy Pale Ale
- Belgian Wit
- Milkshake IPA
- Milk Stout
- English Bitter
- Winter Ale
Maple Meadows Brewing – Nano Craft Brewery with plenty of beer choices
22775 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Maple Ridge