LIST OF BEERS CURRENTLY ON TAP (beer prices here)
- RUPERT PUPKIN pumpkin spice ALE (IBU 25 / ABV 5.30) – half a keg left
- BLACK CURRANT Hefeweizen (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) – SPECIAL LIMITED RELEASE – almost gone!
- SMaSH IPA (IBU 50 / ABV 5.50) – back on tap till next week. On special this weekend!
- Mexican Lager (IBU 20 / ABV 4.80)
- Amber Ale (IBU 25 / ABV 5.30)
- West Coast Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.70)
- Honey Brown Ale (IBU 32, ABV 5.60)
- Citra IPA (IBU 71 / ABV 6.30)
- NITRO Amber Ale (IBU 25 / ABV 5.30) – let the experimentation continue
- NITRO IPA (IBU 71 / ABV 6.30) – Ultra Hoppy without the CO2 bite – dedicated one more keg for this delivery alternative of our popular Citra IPA
- ESPRESSO shots and APRICOTS Dark Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.70) – ‘Falling Through the Night Sky’| Limited Release – waiting for tap space
- PINEAPPLE Hefeweizen – ***NEW BATCH*** – waiting for tap space
- PANTS on FIRE Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.30) – SOLD OUT
- WINE – RED and WHITE available for those brave souls who will join their craft beer loving friends even though beer doesn’t quite agree with them (prices here)
- more about our beers here: Beer Descriptions
- Beer Prices, Cask and Special Release pricing here: BEER PRICES
- KEG info here: Keg Prices
MIGHT BREW AGAIN:
- Belgian Wit
- Oat Pale Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.20)
- Amber Ale (IBU 25 / ABV 5.30)
- Milk Porter (IBU 30 / ABV 5.40)
- Spruce Blonde Ale (IBU 22 / ABV 5.00)
- Negra Noche Bock (IBU 20 / ABV 6.20)
- The War of the Worlds LAGER – *LIMITED RELEASE* based on Negroni, an iconic Italian cocktail.
for PAST EXPERIMENTS – keep scrolling down
Photo by Everyday Epic Marketing
- !!!CASK!!! – STRAWBERRY RHUBARB IPA – Saturday – July 7th, 2018 – IPA Hoppy, Rhubarb Tart, Smelling strongly of strawberries but not at all tasting sweet or fruity. If we try this one again, we will probably leave out Rhubarb and add some raspberries. Thanks for coming to support our experiment!
- CASK – Chipotle Dark Ale (July 2018) – we only made 20 liters of this intriguing mixture, combining smooth dark ale with smoked chipotle. THE VERDICT: a very interesting combination of flavors and aromas in this one! Personally, the more mature it got, the more I enjoyed it. The spicy chipotle kick mellowed over time and what remained was a rich dark ale full of flavors. Definitely not a beer I would drink in large quantities, but very enjoyable after June and July filled with fruity, sour and light beers. I would definitely want to see this one back around Halloween and/or Christmas.
- RASPBERRY HEFEWEIZEN – July 21, 2018 – this beer is made with real raspberries (no juices or powders), it is amazing and it’s also almost gone! Everybody LOVED this beer and we blew through 60 liters in less than 2 weeks. Thank you all, we will try to re-create this summer favorite mix.
- !!!CASK!!! – PINEAPPLE EXPRESS IPA – Thursday, August 2nd Release – Hoppy, fruity yet not sweet and definitely pineapple-mandarin refreshing! The verdict – we loved this beer and will definitely make it again sometime.
- MANGO-ORANGE HEFEWEIZEN – *AUG 9th RELEASE* – this beer is made with organic mango and orange. How do the local craft beer connoisseurs feel about this summer combo? Since half a keg of the Mango Hefe was emptied in six hours on Thursday, our guess is that it hit the spot!
- !!!CASK!!! – KIWI BLUEBERRY LEMON SMaSH IPA – August 30, 2018 release. Although delicious, the general consensus was that the aroma of fresh kiwis and blueberries was too subtle to make this beer unique enough to bring back again. Let the true ale experimentation continue…
- ELDERFLOWER IPA (IBU 50 / ABV 5.50) – ***SEPT 6th SPECIAL RELEASE*** full of citrus flavours with subtle hints of elderflower. 30 liter keg – Special Release.
- MANGO-ORANGE HEFEWEIZEN – *Keg is Empty, sorry. We might brew more later this year…* Organic mango, orange and Hefeweizen mix turned out to be the winning combination for those looking for some variety in their usual craft beer selection. This special release beer usually sells out quite fast, so come and try some before it’s gone.
- LINGONBERRY HEFEWEIZEN – *LIMITED RELEASE on Sept 28th* Tasting a bit sweet, a bit tart, yet Hefe-refreshing. This was a nice one, but we missed our Deep Blue Blueberry Hefe.
- ORANGE ZEST Dark Ale – Released on September 13th. Intense malt aroma, caramel and chocolate notes with distinct orange and lemon overtones. Replaced by The War of the Worlds Lager on October 6. This turned out to be an acquired taste but those who loved it, loved it and since we also did enjoy this bitter sweat strong ale, we will make some more soon-ish.
- DEEP BLUE-berry Hefeweizen (IBU 12 / ABV 5.00) – very nice, will be back in the spring
- RASPBERRY – RED BERRY WEST COAST ALE – tapped Oct 12th 2018, this beer was absolutely delicious! We agreed to make more next summer
- PANTS on FIRE Ale (IBU 30 / ABV 5.30) – Oct 19th Release, this was a FUN FUN FUN beer and we will make more end of November or in December!
- PINEAPPLE Hefeweizen – Release middle of October, we loved this beer so much that we will definitely bring it back…
WHAT SOME CUSTOMERS ASKED FOR:
- A Juicy Pale Ale
- Belgian Wit
- Milkshake IPA
- Milk Stout
- English Bitter
- Winter Ale
- More Porter – bubbling away in the tank
Maple Meadows Brewing – Nano Craft Brewery with plenty of beer choices
22775 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Maple Ridge