Summer is here and we are back to 7 days a week opening hours!!! Also, we will be OPEN on Easter Monday!!!
OPENING HOURS – Maple Meadows Brewing:
- Monday 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM (might stay open longer if busy, check with staff)
- Saturday 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM (might stay open longer if busy, check with staff)
- Sunday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
EASTER MONDAY: OPEN on April 22nd 2 PM to 6 PM!!!
THIS WEEKEND’S SPECIAL: Citra IPA (IBU 71 / ABV 6.30)
NEW on tap THIS WEEKEND:
- DARK RED ALE – IBU 27 / ABV 5.60 – NEW ON TAP!! This is a nice and balanced American Red Ale with medium hop characteristic on the palate. Roasted barley give it its characteristic dark color and low roasted notes and it also infuses this beer with a candy-like caramel malt sweetness. For hops, we combined Chinook which introduced a robust flavor of grapefruit with Mosaic hops which carries in flavors of mango, pine and citrus.
Enjoy the sunshine!!!
Photo by Steve Sonderhoff
Maple Meadows Brewing – lots of Craft Beer choices, Maple Ridge