HAND of BUDDHA Blackberry Ale !*!*!*!
We took the strangest fruit we could find, infused our best Ale with it and added BlackBerry extract. This deliciously different STRANGENESS will be available on tap today at around 2 or 3 PM. Only a limited quantity was made so come and try it before it’s gone.
Hand of Buddha is a bizarre looking fruit in the citron family. Its lemon aroma came through strong in our new Experimental Ale so we toned it down by adding some blackberry extract and the result is one of a kind brew which you will definitely want to add to your weekend’s beer research quest. Lemon zest bitter and blackberry sweet. We love it!
- On tap late this Friday afternoon at Maple Meadows Brewing
- Limited Release
- Growler Fills available
- IBU 22 / ABV 5.10
- Special release pricing will apply
Other news for this weekend:
- Peach Lager is SOLD OUT but we will make more soon.
- Mango Orange Hefeweizen is almost gone.
- Milk Porter is on Special this weekend!
Photo by Steven Sonderhoff
Maple Meadows Brewing – 22775 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Maple Ridge