Fresh berries plus fresh West Coast Ale equals very tasty true ale.
CASK ALERT – Release Date Friday, October 12th
- Raspberries, Red Berries and fresh, non-carbonated West Coast Ale
- Growler fills available
- Available Friday and Saturday or while quantities last
- Tapped in the morning, tastes wonderful. Cask is now in our cold room so please be patient while waiting for your fills
- Cask pricing will apply
We have introduced two NEW RELEASES last weekend (see below), this Friday it’s time for something different – a Cask of our young West Coast Ale which has been eating away at a pile of fresh fruit for weeks. When we asked the yeast how it tasted, they remained silent save a few bubbles. So we decided to tap it this Friday and give it a taste. Come and join us if you like.
Other interesting Special Releases on tap this weekend:
- The War of the Worlds LAGER – we are in love with this one!
- RUPERT PUPKIN pumpkin spice ALE – it certainly didn’t disappoint
- DEEP BLUE-berry HEFE – still some left, won’t be making more until next spring
- Two NITRO taps – IPA and Dark Lager – always a fun to watch
- Lager, Honey Brown, IPA and West Coast Ale – of course!
Maple Meadows Craft Brewery – Cask Alert – Awesome Craft Beer Choices