- * UPCOMING* Special Release Beer – Elderflower IPA, a surprisingly delicious combination. Only 30 liters were made. The Release date is Thursday, September 6th. Growler and Boston fills will be available starting 3 PM on Thursday.
- Our popular MANGO ORANGE HEFEWEIZEN is back on tap and it’s going fast. Enjoy!
- HONEY BROWN ALE (IBU 32, ABV 5.6) *NEW ON TAP* Chocolate, Crystal and Canadian two-row malt provide this Nut Brown Ale with its dark brown color and rich smooth taste boasting roasted coffee and chocolate notes. We then used 100% natural honey from a local Maple Ridge blueberry farm as this beer’s sugar source for fermentation. The fresh honey only intensified the cacophony of already existing flavors in this amazing brown ale.
- SPRUCE BLONDE ALE is on its last keg. If you enjoyed this beer as much as we did, come and enjoy a glass or two before it’s gone.
- NEGRA NOCHE DARK LAGER will be back on tap this Tuesday or Wednesday. We are almost out of this interesting bock, but we plan to make more later in the year.
Photo by Everyday Epic Marketing
Maple Meadows Brewing – 22775 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Maple Ridge